toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Friday, August 12, 2005

amateur psychiatry

I don't think I had a very close relationship with my mother when I was little... I'm not very comfortable around straight women and I'm not particularly touchy-feely. Oh, and I don't like knitting.
I know that I have a tendency to kick out if people try to control me... I'm stubborn, I drink too much given the chance and I have in the past been in a relationship based on emotional dependency and codependancy.
I get nasty on vodka and silly then sleepy on beer.

Well.
Now that I know all of this about myself I think it's about time I start subjecting other people to my amateur psychiatry.

No, honestly, I don't think there'll be a problem... give me a pint and an audience and I know everything there is about analysing people.
Yep...

Oh, maybe you're right... maybe I should start on cuddly toys rather than real live actual humans.
I'll stand in for Doctor Kindermann at the Asylum for a bit and hone my skills.
That okay with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home