toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday Game

When I sleep, I snore.

Not just a girly little snore. This would give the percussion section at Last Night at the Proms a run for their money. Imp's ears are often bleeding by the morning and the bed has vibrated its way across the room.
I once inhaled the contents of my wardrobe and didn't realise until I coughed up a clothes hanger...

But enough about me.

This game is similar to lemmings.

You guide the surprisingly silent sleepwalkers (did you see what I did, there?) safely from the land of nod, avoiding nightmares and steep falls. You can control their direction by dropping piles of sand in front of them.
As you do.

The nice thing about this game is that you can continue where you left off next time you play.
Oh, and you can turn the sound off, which as we office-workers know, is a bonus.

If you manage to get past level 9, let me know. I'm stuck.

Click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home