toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Game

If your boss is hassling you and the photocopier's on the blink, then may I suggest hiding behind your computer and playing this game?

Remember Erik vs Erik?

Well this is done by the same guy and has a few similarities. It's the same but different. This time instead of collecting dots, you're collecting stars... and the monsters are harder to avoid and the stars move.

Of course, with a name like 'Mr Hopwit and the Mysterious Maze', it just about guarantees quality, just like 'The Price is Right' guarantees complete misery and suicidal tendencies within 30 seconds.

In fact, it's so good it's doing my head in.
I've only once managed to get past level 2 and I lasted the grand total of about a millisecond. Please put me out of my misery and tell me what happens next......... ;)

Watch out for the robots, they're out to get you.
Oh, and there's no sound control. Remember to turn your speakers off if you're supposed to be writing reports or doing important worky-things.

Click

3 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2006 10:06 pm, Blogger Haggiswurst said…

    fun game - might help me through a Monday morning teabreak.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 3:04 am, Blogger phlegmfatale said…

    Noooooooooo! I want my life back!

     
  • At March 13, 2006 5:38 am, Blogger funny thing said…

    Hello haggiswurst and phlegmfatale :) Nice to have a couple of new visitors.

    Obviously I don't wish to prevent to from going about your legitimate business or be anything to do with you losing your jobs or anything or whatever or something........

    ...but check out the other games links on the right-hand side!
    Mwwaa-haarr-ha-ha-hah!

    (It's so early, I'm so tired, I wish I was in bed)
    (sob)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home