toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Game

This is a gorgeous little game from Orisinal called A Daily Cup of Tea.
You control two mice whose mission for the day is to climb up the bookcase collecting sugarlumps for their tea.
Each day becomes slightly more harrowing as you encounter falling books, bouncing balls, wasps and various hazards.

The trick is to have one mouse on one level, knocking the cubes down to the other mouse. For those of you with dodgy pasts, just think of shoplifting with your mates and you'll be away.

Control is using the mouse :) so you can clutch a cup of coffee at the same time. Perfect.

Click

3 Comments:

  • At April 02, 2006 6:32 pm, Blogger Fuckkit said…

    Oh wicked, I forgot about Orisinal.

    *wanders off to play hours of mindless games*

     
  • At April 02, 2006 10:00 pm, Blogger funny thing said…

    It's a great game.
    I can get to the end most times but I haven't yet managed to get onto the leaderboard.
    Gaddarn it.....

     
  • At April 02, 2006 10:34 pm, Blogger Fuckkit said…

    I used to be addicted to Bauns on that site. I'd play for hours until my eyes went funny. I got so bad I was sneaking out to play it at internet cafes, stealing money from my family so I could afford one more fix. Eventually it led to rehab and a 12 step program, Im fully reformed now and I find that by simply not having a mouse I can avoid the despair of being addicted to online games*

    Bloody impossible to play with one of them touch pad thingys on laptops.

    * Most of this is lies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home