toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday Game

This is the hardest game of computer pool you will ever come across.
(EVERintheworldibetyouahundredpounds...)


Ickle Bro introduced me to this game a few years ago and we used to spend hours trying to out-do each other with amazing trick shots.

After a couple of years of not playing this I discovered to my horror that my previous astounding displays of skill and talent are a thing of the past. Somehow my ability has left me (probably in a strop) and I am now a total plank when it comes to aiming.

This must be related to my increasing skill with unicycling. Clearly it must be impossible to be good at the same things at the same time.
It'll be a physics-thing. I think it was the kind of thing that Einstein spent his life proving. And a life well-spent, if you ask me.
If only he'd been the bloke to invent sliced bread and he would have been famous...

Back to the matter in hand.
Unlike Lightening Pool, you can't control the power; you just point and click.
As if that wasn't enough, you need to keep an eye on the numbers on the balls... which represent how much time (in multiples of 10 seconds) you have to pot each one. Generally the pink is the most urgent.

Oh, and the table changes at each level, throwing new and more difficult challenges at you until you shakily swear never to even glance at a pool table ever again.

Of course, you'll be lying.

Click

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home