toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Game

I like this game because it's mindless.
This is no reflection on me.. I'm actually highly intelligent and not blond at all. Not that I'm saying anything about blonds, I'm just saying.

Anyhow, it's an old one, and old ones are always the best (apart from the really good new ones).

Driller is incredibly, OCD-inducingly, meal-missingly addictive so you really need to make sure you've gone through your jobs-list before you try this one out.
Although if you write jobs-lists, the odds are you already have OCD.

(Imp, take note.)

It's easy enough.... drill to the bottom, collecting air canisters along the way to keep you alive.
My highest score is 253 on the Normal level, but I'm gonna bloody beat it if it kills me.

And anyway, it's better than doing the washing up and it is Sunday and I deserve to stare vacantly - breathing through my mouth - without anyone making comment.

Click

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home