toxicsoup

Well, not toxic, exactly... maybe just a little bit rank. But in a nice way. With a garnish.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Game

I realised this week that I missed my 1st anniversary.
Ah well. Serves me right for being so remiss in posting recently. That's what comes of spending two weekends in a shower cubicle.

Without further explanation, I'm sure everyone will understand (use your imaginations..) why I still feel like blowing things up.

This game gives you a chance to play three rounds of blasting your opponants then buggering off back to work. Three rounds, that's all you get, folks. Unless you reload everything, it doesn't seem to do anything else... but believe me, three rounds is enough to get you addicted enough to not mind.
I recommend taking a Sickie tomorrow morning.

This is Boyz in the Hood without the blood or language. Or the teenage pregnancies.

Well, actually it's nothing like it, but there you go.

Click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home